Adrian Camp – OPERATIONS MANAGER
- 1976 began in audio/video sales Hollywood, CA
- Remained in audio/video industry approximately 15 years.
- Companies include:
Shelley’s Audio, Hollywood, CA.
The Federated Group, Pasadena, CA.
CMC Stereo, St. Louis MO.
Circuit City, Atlanta, GA.
- In 1985 obtained certificate of completion for sound engineering at KBK Earth City Sound Studios, St. Charles, MO.
- Worked with a multitude of local musicians and bands around the St. Louis area.
- In 1987, partnered with Donald Whitehead, one of the founding members of Earth Wind & Fire and formed sound company to provide sound reinforcement for local bands and venues around Pasadena, CA.
- Founded 210eastsound in 2005.
Donny Cole – PRODUCTION MANAGER
- Began live sound apprenticeship in 2011.
- Began working with 210eastsound in September of 2016.
- Completed recording technology program at Citrus College and received Certificate of Achievement in December of 2016
SCOTT BROWN – PROJECT MANAGER
MAX GABALDON – LEAD TECH I
- Completed the Recording Technology program at Citrus College and received an Associate’s Degree in Recording Technology in 2016.
- Began working with 210eastsound in February 2018.
- Has been involved in various recording and live sound projects since 2014 ranging from a wide variety of styles.